Sent from my mobile device.

> On 27 Nov 2017, at 9:00 pm, Muniraj, Komathi <komathi.muni...@windstream.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am receiving Unsupported Major minor version 51 error using below
> configuration,
>
> Coldfusion 9,

That's a question for Adobe.

> Java            1.6.0_14

That's a question for Oracle

>  open office 4.14.

And this is the correct place to ask for help with OpenOffice

> Kindly help me to resolve the problem.

Kindly help us to understand your problem, which application is unsupported on
which Operating System.

> Thanks,
> Komathi M
>
> This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended
> recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
> prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
> by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and any
> attachments.

How do I know if I'm the intended recipient?
How can we answer your questions if we can't disclose them on this public
mailing list?