thanks so much for your reply.

----- Original Message -----
From: "zahra a" <nasrinkhaks...@gmail.com>
To: <users@openoffice.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2018 8:27 PM
Subject: Re: is openoffice 4.2.0 available for download?

thanks so much for your reply.
also, can we still report bugs or request new features in openoffice?
can you please send me a link which includes new features and bug
fixes of openoffice 4.2.0 until now?

On 2/4/18, Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org> wrote:
zahra a wrote:
today i searched openoffice 4.2.0 and realized that some websites put
the version 4.2.0 for download!

Please give us the URLs so that we can see if it is worth to take action
against those sites.

is this version stable?

No. OpenOffice 4.2.0 does not exist. It is just the internal name we use
for "the next OpenOffice release" at the moment.

can you please tell me approximate date for official release of
openoffice 4.2.0?
and whats the new features and main changes in this version?

Everything is still being discussed.

Regards,
   Andrea.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.