the free open office was available for many years
about a year ago the free version renewal suggested a fee (i'd have to look
at what it was, something like $25)
and over the years the program did change (as everything else does).
when my computer was repaired they not provide all of the programs i had on
it - adobe reader and open office
being two that i use a lot.
and since the last time i updated open office there was a fee, i do not
want to pay another fee to reinstall it.
every improvement of the computer takes me further out of the picture.  i
guess i am a true luddite and do not
find any robotic improvements to be beneficial to humans.

SO HERE'S THE QUESTION
i just want to reinstall open office
where do i go
what do i do
i am a hater of apps, twitter and all of that
i am also 80

thanks