On 02/22/2018 10:36 PM, Vidu Sebastian wrote:
I attached the file also to this email. It happens on every sheet.

On Thursday, February 22, 2018, 2:47:56 AM GMT+2, David Robley <robley.dav...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 02/21/2018 09:51 PM, DaveB wrote:
> [...]

Open the Navigator - View | Navigator - and see if there are any
unexpected items shown there.

Cheers
--
David Robley

It's Ensign Flintstone, Jim... He's Fred!

If you had done what I suggested, you would have found your document has many comments in it along with many drawing objects. Note this is an .ods file you have sent, not xls

If you wish to delete the comments, see https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=84330#p392124 for one possible solution.

Please follow up to the mailing list, not to me.

Cheers
--
David Robley

I do a lot of thinking in the john. Says a lot for my thoughts.