On 03/15/2018 06:54 PM, imcd wrote:
hello open office

I have been a long time  user of Open Office word processor.
I am wondering if it will  allow me to scan my own handwritten document (to save typing it all out and then to edit it?  I have tried just now and it seems I can't; can you confirm that for me please?  Oor do you know of any free safe software that could do the job - thank you
regards Ian

You need a software that is able to do Optical Character Recognition on handwriting; try a search for "ocr software for handwriting".

Cheers
--
David Robley

Ideas are not responsible for their followers!