Dave Brondsema wrote:
On 3/14/18 6:08 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
Currently, downloads of recent releases of the extensions (not only the English
dictionary, even if it is the most prominent) are broken. ... https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice

This dictionary download should work now.

Thanks, this one works now. In terms of users, the English dictionary was obviously the most important one to fix, but I still see issues with the most recent releases of other extensions. A convenient way to find them is the https://twitter.com/aooextensions Twitter feed.

For example, https://t.co/sZTK7wwASJ and https://t.co/HV0HdhJLGR (listed there) are still broken. And others from that list are broken too. But I guess it's just a matter of moving them to the right place now.

Regards,
  Andrea.