On 16/03/18 2:05 AM, Craig Russell wrote:
Here is a link to a different document with the same issue.

http://www.apache.org/licenses/cla-corporate.pdf

When opening the document with Safari, Preview, Firefox, or Chrome, the cursor
is not positioned in any of the input fields. With Safari, when clicking inside
a field, there is a regular text word highlighted in blue. With Preview, no
highlighting. With Chrome, no highlighting. With Firefox, no highlighting.

Can anyone give me the right terminology for the highlighted blue box
associated with the input fields? Is this just a Safari feature?

Both documents works fine on my Windows PC using Acrobat Reader and Foxit PDF
It even works fine on my iPad using Acrobat and Foxit Mobile.

Thanks,

Craig