On 4/9/2018 11:30 AM, Gina Wolf wrote:
> If someone could please help asap.  I've been through utube videos and
> websites and have gotten so close so many times and come up with something
> going wrong each time.  I've spent at least 3-4 hours on just wanting to edit
> one thing in a pdf file and just need to get my work done.  Looks like I
> can't use the Oracle pdf import extension in my version of Open Office, so I
> tried downgrading to another version several times and keep coming up in the
> same cycles of nowhere.   Please help.
>

> Gina Wolf

Gina;

For Apache OpenOffice version >= 4.0 you need the version of the
extension located at the following:
https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/pdf-import-apache-openoffice.
Even with this extension OpenOffice is not the optimal way to edit PDFs.
If your work requires editing of PDFs often you would be better served
by a dedicated PDF editing software.

Regards
Keith