On 27/04/2018 Kovalov,Serhii,KYIV,LGO wrote:
we would like to use Open Office in the different entities of our company (Nestlé worldwide). Can you please confirm that we can consider it as a freeware also in a company?

(recipients that are not on the mailing list have been moved to BCC)

Sure! OpenOffice is free for all use cases: personal, professional, commercial... and it can be used for free both by individuals and companies.

The full license terms are at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html

In case one needs advanced customizations, OpenOffice comes with the full source code: you can customize it as you wish and the license does not force you to share your improvements, even though we appreciate if changes that are of general interest are contributed.

Regards,
  Andrea.