On 05/19/2018 09:06 PM, Dave Jones wrote:
Is there a problem with spell check on OpenOffice 4.1.5. I had the same problem
with the other version so I upgraded and it is still not working. It checks
every word as if it is misspelled and does not give a good suggestion for a
correct word to pick fromI am using windows xp. I do not have a problem with
any of my other software programs when using window xpIs there something else I
need to download to make spellcheck work?
Please see https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=89052

Cheers
--
David Robley

You can't have everything...where would you put it?