AOO415m1(Build:9789)  -  Rev. 1817496
2017-12-11 17:25

WIN10-64 desktop

I went through a process to convert an existing .ods to a .ots . I used File | Templates | Save, after removing the various inputted numerical data from a previous year's computation. Now, however, I believe that an incomplete/incorrect is shown via the Splash Screen and/or via File | Templates | Template Management.

When clicking on "Te_m_plates..." at the logo/splash screen, the Templates and Documents dialogue screen is displayed.  I then click on _T_emplates and then I select My Templates to get a listing within the Title pane area. Within the listing is shown: IRS Income Tax Template; that is an incorrect template name/filename.  I think it should be listed as: IRS Income Tax CalculationsTEMPLATE (no space between Calculations and TEMPLATE).

The complete Windows filename is:  IRS Income Tax CalculationsTEMPLATE.ots, which is what I Saved As into my /AppData/Roaming/OpenOffice/4/user/template/   folder after removing numerical data from a spreadsheet named: IRS Income Tax.ods.

I get the same incorrect template name when using File | Templates | Template Management in the Templates pane, whereas I get the correct filename shown within the Documents pane.

What am I not doing correctly? I have shut down AOO and restarted AOO with the same problem. I have rebooted my PC and opened AOO, also with the same problem.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Regards,

VinceB.