Username sent.

Hagar

Le 02/06/2018 à 14:46, Janet Westwood a écrit :
Hi David.
Sorry for the omissions.
I much appreciate your response and your advise.  I will contact the aoo forum
address.
Kind regards
Janet
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: David Robley
Sent: 02 June 2018 13:41
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: username

On 06/02/2018 07:37 PM, Janet Westwood wrote:
I would appreciate if someone could tell me how to retrieve or change my
username as I have forgotten what it is.  The system seems to recognise my
email address.  It is a very long time since I have logged in.
Thank you
Janet

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

---
https://www.avg.com

You don't mention for what "system" you need a user name. If it is the
Apache OpenOffice forum, send an email to aoo.forum...@gmail.com asking
for your username and advising which email address it is associated with.

Otherwise, tell us where you are trying to log in.

Cheers