Tera

Listen to them.  OO is free.  I'm just a consumer like you and I've never
paid anything.

Whether you realise it or not, you "accessed" Apache via an untrusted
source.  Whoever it was conned you into paying.  Retrace your steps and try
to contact them again for, eg your money back.

All the best

Stephen Christopher