Dear Sirs:

I live in the United States and saved a document on Open Office Writer, but
it did not save in English as a readable document.  I do not know anything
about HTML or any other type of texts.  The 4 pg document became about 1/4
page or less of unreadable information and I need to do whatever is
necessary to change it to a regular letter like it was when I saved it.  I
have never in the past had an issue such as this and I uses Open Office for
everything.  Please help me since this was a legal document that was mailed
out to an attorney.

Thanks so much for all of your help.
Judy Hare