*Please unsubscribe me.  All I ever get are people's questions and no place
for answers.*

*I have tried to unsubscribe before and am still receiving mail.*

*Thank you.*

*There are only two religions; Catholicism and Satanism*

*If we only knew how God regards the Sacrifice of the Mass, we would*
*risk our lives to be present at a single Mass. Padre Pio*

*Voltaire was less kind.  He allegedly said, "Doctors are men who give
drugs of which they know little, into bodies of which they know less, for
diseases of which they know nothing about.  *