On 9/11/2018 7:09 PM, Brian Barker wrote:
At 15:32 11/09/2018 -0400, Vince Bonly wrote:
I have a Calc sheet in which unwanted background fill color is displayed. The range begins B1307 and C1307 and seems to go the end (wherever that is). Can anyone suggest an easier method than using the mouse to scroll to the "end" starting from B1307:C????? Is there an specific keystroke to jump to the end of a selected column?