Den tors 13 sep. 2018 kl 23:12 skrev Shel Neymark <
shelneym...@windstream.net>:

> HI Wondering how to do a spanish “n” with a tilde to make an ene?  thanks
> Shel Neymark

<...>

You don't mention which language is your standard, Shel, nor which keyboard
you use, but on a standard British keyboard the tilde (~) can be accessed
by depressing Shift and then pressing the key furthest to the right in the
A row of the QWERTY setup. To create an «ñ» one thus performs the above and
then strikes the N key (on my Scandinavian keyboard, I do it differently :
Alt Gr + the key furthest to the right in the Q row and then n). This
should work on all platforms - Linux, which I use, Windows, Mac, etc....

Henri