I have installed the latest Open Office version (4.1.5). From the toolbar, with
Auto Spell Check selected, EVERY word is underlined with a red wavy line. I may
not be the best speller, but I am not that bad 😊 Interesting that when I cut
and paste (see example below), it works (only the words spelled incorrectly are
underlined). Odd.

I want my documents spell checked as I type. This problem occurred out of the
blue in a past Open Office version so I downloaded the newest version in hopes
of remedying the problem. Still misbehaving.

What’s wrong? Thanks for your help.

Example: Rking niw what is the latest on my corections Are you working what in
the hell isw wrong with yoyu

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

---