I have been using OpenOffice for years and like it. But lately, when I
open a Writer document it comes up with page size so big that I have to
scroll over just to read a line. And the text is in a larger, bold font. I
tried to reformat the whole document but it didn't do anything. This
happens on and off. Also, tonight when I was trying to use Writer the whole
program would shut down and when I tried to start it again it needed to
recover the document that I was working on. This happened multiple times
until I gave up and used NotePad. Where can I get help? Thanks.

--
*Willard Hine *

10751 Meadowglen, Apt. 13, Houston, TX, 77042
713-266-6518     c: 832-245-8660
javagod3...@gmail.com    Web site (Resume, blog, etc.)
<http://javagod3000.wix.com/willardhine>