To whom it may concern;

Presently, I am using Microsoft Access as my database for my men's club
roster.  I have approximately 300 records.  I would like to use Apple Open
Office Base in lieu of Access.  I have two tables (one for active members
and one for dropped members).  I have several (at least twenty-five) queries
in that Access database.

I tried the online suggestion to bring over to Open Office all my tables and
queries.  However, every one of the queries came over as a table.  Not one
query.  All tables.

My basic question is: Is there a way to import an Access query into Apple
Open Office?

C L Rockwell

clrockwel...@gmail.com