I have installed several different  Apache Open Office versions. All have
failed, or, malfunstion, or, won’t appear after I clicked on the Open Office
Icon on my monitor. This has forced my to install and use other free office
programs. I don’t like them, but I have to use them because Apache Open Office
won’t install or function properly. My firewall has never blocked the
installation of Apache Open office Versions. I have been using Apache Open
Office different versions for about 10 years and never had any problems until
now. I’m not a happy camper. I did receive a message that Apache Open Office
has crashed.  I can not remove or delete my current version of Apache Open
Office. I tried to uninstall, modify, or repair the Apache Open Office program
but all failed. I can not remove or delete my current version of Apache Open
Office from my Desk Top Computer. I researched and tried many of the solutions
from the Apache Open Office Forum. But, all failed. My last hope is you. I hope
you have a different solution that will solve my problems. Rich in Alaska…..

Sent from Windows Mail