Google Translate:

Hello, I'm using your program version 4.1.6 with Windows 10 operating system but when I have to open a calc document with macro, it takes several minutes. Is there a way to speed things up?
It's hard to tell, because I don't know what the macro does. If it does complex calculations it could take time to perform these calculations.

When you open a calc document there are many things that can run e.g. when you have links to other data sources it can update automatically, or it recalculate formulas.
Check your settings in:
Tools - Options - OpenOffice Calc - General
Tools - Cell Contents - Recalculate