Hello

I have recently updated the operating system on my iMac to version 10.14.2. Up
till now, I have been using an older version of OpenOffice, version 3.2. Really
great -many thanks for making this available.

Apple have advised me I need to update my OpenOffice to the current version as
the older one will not be supported in future.

I see that you recommend deleting the older version before installing the new
one.

Question: How can I save existing spread sheet files already created on version
3.2 and transfer them to the newer version of OpenOffice? Please don’t tell me
I will have to retype them all!

Thank you

Basil Franey
fra...@shaw.ca