Hi there,

I have been looking through extensions to replace the ABC Spelling and
Grammar and the ABC Auto Spell Check on the 'Tools' menu when I use
Writer.  Neither is working properly.  Spelling and Grammar highlights
every word in succession.  Auto check underlines every word of the
selection in red.  There appears to be no words registered in either
application so nothing to check with.  This has happened in the last
month.  Prior to that, both applications have worked for a number of years.

Having spent some considerable time looking through extensions under a
variety of headings, I still can't find a basic English spell and grammar
check.

Please will you advise what I should do?

Many thanks,

Lynn Larner