Sounds like the printer queue or link on your computer is misconfigured.
Delete it in your OS (whatever is appropriate) and reinstall the printer on
your computer

On May 12, 2019 at 12:45:12 PM, Karen Ewell (gigglec...@comcast.net) wrote:

I thought it was my printer at first, but it is printing just fine from other
sites. I've checked to make sure my printer is listed in Open Office as the
default printer, did printer updates, even installed the latest version of Open
Office, and my printer is still spitting out blank paper when I try to print
documents saved in this program. I have read just about every forum on the
internet on how to fix this problem and nothing is working. Do you have any
other ideas? It concerns me that I have a lot of documents saved in this
program and now can't access them. Any help you could give me would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you.

Karen DiTullio-Ewell