Good Afternoon,

As you can see I use OpenOffice -- budget-master.com -- but it was a very big
struggle for me because I am vision impaired and cannot see black lettering
inside dark blue buttons, even with a magnifying glass, so it was trial an
error.

And I will probable stop using it now because of this problem.  If you change
the lettering to white or yellow or use a lighter colored buttons I think that
would work.

Sincerely,

Diane Richardson
Bridgeport, CT

A proud American

MACP (Psychology and Counseling), MBA, business manager and turnaround expert,
problem solving engineer, retired Director of MBA Programs, educator;  creator
of rsmc.com, budget-master.com, www.basiccare.net and
www.helpingmisguidedvoters.com/

(Due to vision problems that cannot be fixed, I apologize in advance for any
errors in grammar or spelling. Please feel free to make corrections.)