Thanks, I'll check it out.

--
Best regards,

Greg Gonzalez,
Business Developer

*GRM Document Management*

15800 NW 48 Avenue

Miami Gardens, FL 33014

*Direct: 786-661-2739*

eMail: ggonza...@grmdocument.com <ggonz...@grmdocument.com>

GRM Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCMh9A5u6QI

*Atlanta | Austin|  Baltimore | Boston | Chicago| Dallas | Houston |
Indianapolis | Los Angeles |Miami | New York  New Jersey |Philadelphia |
San Francisco | Washington, D.C. | | Lima, Peru | Rio de Janeiro, Brazil*