My linked OOCalc spreadsheets have an annoying issue whenever I open them on
my desktop computer (iMac using Mac OS Mojave 10.14.5):  any file that is
linked to another will not open without flashing an “Update all Links?”
message.  Before the file will open, I am required to click on “yes” several
times.  Once would be OK but sometimes the “yes” click must be repeated 8 or
more times — producing an annoying BEEP each time before the file will open.
Sometimes the warning is “This file contains linksto other files.  Should they
be updated?”  But the result — requiring many “yes” clicks before the file will
open — is the same.
Strangely, the same files when opened on my laptop (MacBook Pro) open and
automatically update all links without involving this warning.

I cannot find a setting in OOCalc that would fix this.  Can anyone help?  I am
using OO 4.1.6 on both computers.

Ron Tanguay