For the record, username provided (privately) to OP (last login in 2013).

Hagar

Le 22/09/2019 à 14:02, David Myers a écrit :
Da'anzho Apache, (in the immortal words of Yogi Berra, You can look it up)

It's prob'ly been ten year since I logged in, maybe longer, so I tried to
register, BUT . my email is already in use, so I tried to log in, BUT . the
two most common user names I use weren't recognized, BUT . you don't have a
link to email me my username upon some further identification.

Let me ask what I want to know.  I wrote a 425 page novel 30 years ago
before computers that almost got published, BUT . merger mania intervened,
and those editors were offed.  Staples converted it to PDF.  Adobe
supposedly converted that to Word, BUT . only the first 14 pages are
editable, and eve they had every kind of typographical reconfiguration like
bunching words together, some of which I could space apart, others I had to
paste and redo, as well as 50 megaspaces between words on every page that I
had to backarrow.

                 The rest reverts to Picture Tools in purple above the task
bar with that insidious cross of theirs everywhere I move the cursor, like
the target fixture in a sub periscope screen, aiming to blow up my whole
document AND Word with it.

I don't recall seeing Apache Word or Writing or Office as an option in the
Adobe export menu.  IS THERE ANYTHING YOU CAN DO, SO I CAN EDIT MY OLD
NOVEL?

Thanks.

David Myers

631-724-5675