Keith, first - this is a public list to people all over the world.
Do not ever post personal information on a public list.

Second, all your documents are stored on your pc and if
it was destroyed, if you do not have a backup, your documents
are unfortunately lost.

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606