Hello,

The Apache Software License itself is quite permissive. You can review
this at [1]. The Product depends on Libraries with other Licenses, but I
think for what you want this does not play any role.

You have to take care about trademarks a bit. The Software is called
Apache OpenOffice not Apache Open Office. There is also no professional
or other Qualifier in the product name, something a lot of people seem
love to add.

Project Trademark policies you find at [2]. Describing you in what way
you are allowed to use the Trademarks. I recommend also to consider [3],
I am not sure if this applies. If you sell a document in the
OpenDocument Format there are multiple applications that can work with
this format. You do not depend on the Projects agreement.

Please also note that the project is a community project with only
volunteers. This means while there is support and development it is all
based around volunteers, and the project as its base does not have any
SLAs. If your customer requests professional support, you have to
organize it for them. There is a page that can help you with that. I am
sure there are partners, too. I am a bit unexperienced with this field.

This answer expresses my personal opinion and is not an answer from the
Project Management Committee. ([3] will provide Information how to contact.)

All the Best

Peter

[1] https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html

[2] https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/