Hi Sandy,

I have Windows 10 v 1903 with LibreOffice. Not the same as Open Office, I
know, but both come from the same code.

LibreOffice works fine on my pc and has been on it since it was Windows 7.
I has continued to function through all upgrades... Windows 7 --> Windows
10 (whatever the earliest release was) --> all the other Windows 10
upgrades through and including Windows 10 v 1903.

I've also done some searching to see if there are issues with Open Office
on Windows 1903. It seems some people are having issues with Open Office on
Windows 1903. Whether that happens to you will only be known if you try the
upgrade.

If you try the upgrade and have problems then there are two solutions I've
seen. Upgrade to the latest version of Open Office which people report
sometimes resolves the problem. The other option is install LibreOffice
which doesn't seem to be experiencing the problem and is reported to work
without issue.

I hope this information is helpful and is enough for you to decide what you
want to try next.

I encourage you to update Windows. It is the most widely used pc operating
system in the world and because of that the most widely attacked. Not
updating it leaves it vulnerable to attacks.