Hello Vince,

Thank you for your kind words.

In your sheet notes you describe needing to "segment a formula" into
several ranges. Unnecessary work, I think.

Try the following formulas instead...
In H43, =MAXIFS(G6:G41,G6:G41,">0")
In H44, =MINIFS(G6:G41,G6:G41,">0")

They appear to me to work as desired in your example sheet.

--
Alan Boba
CISSP, CCENT, ITIL v3 Foundations 2011