On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 11:32:15 -0600
Gilbert Gabrielsen <gilbert.gabriel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My name is Gilbert Gabrielsen. I have been having trouble installing your
> software. Every time I try I get a message to insert the Open Office.org
> 3.2 disk. I thought the problem might be with the version I had on my
> computer so I uninstalled it and tried to install a new version. Same
> problem. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
>

>                              Gilbert Gabrielsen
>
>                               keit...@yahoo.com

It would be useful if you had given us the exact wording of the message, but at
a guess, this message might be that it needs the OpenOffice 3.2 disk to
uninstall the existing version of OpenOffice.

You could download the version 3.2, make a DVD of it and follow the prompting
before installing OpenOffice 4.1.7 (latest).

Or, download a utility such as CCleaner and tell it to remove OO 3.2, reboot
computer, then install OO 4.1.7.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>