On Wed, 6 May 2020 10:00:04 -0400
Ray s <rtanza...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know if there is an online repair tool that would fix a .odt file
> in open office. I’m getting this when I open. ###### Thank you.
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

In case you missed an earlier reply. I repeat it below for your information.

An OpenOffice file showing ### is utterly corrupt and there will be no usable
information in it.  Use the information below to attempt to find a complete or
partial copy, or revert to a backup copy.

Earlier answer posted below:
---------------------
The file is damaged beyond repair, possibly due to disconnection from the
remote location because of connection failure before the file was fully
transmitted, or over hasty power off of your computer or closure of laptop lid,
before the file housekeeping had been transmitted

As soon as possible try the methods in this tutorial
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=85038for detailed
instructions on how to

a) use Previous Versions (W7 and later) to recover previous versions of the
file.

b) recover your file as it was when you last opened or saved it, or as it was
when it was last saved with AutoRecovery;

c) find previous versions of the file in the folder it is located in, but which
have since been deleted;

d) un-delete the temporary files AOO wrote while you were editing the file, and
then deleted.  This may recover your file as it was when you last opened or you
last saved it.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>