Having had my cell colours query sorted so quickly by you very helpful people,
I’m gonna push my luck because I have discovered another one!

I am finding that apparently random rows do not set themselves to my selected
‘optimal height’?

See attached extract from a recordings catalogue. Optimal row height default
value is set to 0.0 cm, and many rows appear to set themselves to this. Note
however the rows for the following artists/albums (columns A & B). I’d really
appreciate it if someone can identify what creates the wider row spacing?

Ruby Braff Hear me talkin’!
Ry Cooder The slide area
Shakatak Out of this world
Steve Forbert Jackrabbit slim