Hi, I would like to feedback a gross mistake in Open Office Options Menu
options -> language settings -> languages -> default currency for SGD

is stated as “SGD S$ Chinese (Singapore)”

As a Singaporean, I would like to inform that this is offensive given that our
national language is Malay but we have four official languages namely Malay,
Chinese and Tamil as well as English (derived from British) which is the common
language and is used for all legal purposes.

I hope the Open Office could rectify this mistake during an update and change
it to “SGD S$ English (Singapore)”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore for your reference and thanks for your
understanding in this issue

Thanks and Regards