> Op 26 jun. 2020 om 06:23 heeft John Pojman <jpoj...@hotmail.com> het volgende
> geschreven:
>
> Using OO 4.1.7 on Win 10. I’ve created a table in Base and a corresponding
> form for data entry. I make data changes and additions and, on saving, get
> the error message: Value too long in statement. How do I clear the message?

Do you really want to clear the message? Probably it’s better to fix the
underlying problem.
As you don’t tell anything about the structure of database and form we can only
guess.
You could check the size of the field in the database, but probably the problem
is in the form. In the General tab check your length of the field.