Le 26/06/2020 à 19:49, Peter a écrit :
The address has been used in a similar Forum topic on private. So I thought it is the address to use.
Indeed, I warned that it was not the good mail in a recent discussion.

I think it would be cool if we could actually enable missing admins to use the mailing list or is there a resistance from the admins using apache mailing lists? - We should discuss this on dev.
Of course no resistance at all, we were just not aware about that Apache ML.

Thanks Dave (your other reply), I've just subscribed the forum admin mail to the Apache admin ML.

Hagar