Dear Tech Support,

I am a new user of OpenOffice, having become increasing frustrated with
Microsoft Word (for the Mac) over the years. As such, I am still very much in
the learning stage but what I’ve seen so far of your program I like very much.
One thing I haven’t been able to work out, though, assuming it exists in
OpenOffice, is how to do a split screen in the text processor. I would’ve
expected to find this in  the “View” menu or on the vertical scroll bar, but
haven’t found it. Am I looking for something that isn’t there or is there a way
to split the screen when entering text into a document? TIA.

Regards,

Steve Marder