Am 02.08.20 um 10:59 schrieb Laurence Petch:
Just had wi-fi fitted to housing hooked up okay next day took 2 hours to
open laptop then found all open office docs had windows icons. Edit has
been. changed and in edit paint cannot cut & paste.

I am not sure, but sounds like your computer has lost some configuration.

I would check if calling the application and open the documentation still works.

If this is fine I would check if the file association is still okay.

https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000572.htm

It is hard to tell from the view words you have used what really is going on your system.

Contacted Microsoft UK
they ignored me tried email to USA silly reply so reported to FBI Cyber
Crimes they hacked a foreign nationals computer. Has this happened before?
Why is there no physical mailing address for Apache Open Office? I prefer
real letter s.

I do not believe we have enough funds to support physical mail as distribution line.

We are a community driven project for the public good. We aim for a cost free infrastructure towards our users. Everything that we have to pay for is funded through donations.

I think if you are more of a physical person you should look for physical help. Maybe in the nearest computer store they might offer you a support service for some money.