Hi Pat,
This is an email based volunteer staffed support list. Sorry no phone.

However many helpful people will try to assist you. For my own effort, let
me refer you to:

Instructions, with pictures, for creating labels in Writer. Bonus,
screenshots are from a Mac. Last updated Feb, 2020
https://www.wikihow.com/Print-Address-Labels-Using-OpenOffice

More instructions with pictures.The web page is rather recent as it was
last updated July 2018. The screenshots are from Windows though which may
make following them a bit more difficult
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/Writer_Guide/Print_labels_from_db

Try the above and if you don't succeed get back to the list telling us
which instructions you used and at what step you encountered problems.

--
Alan Boba
CISSP, CCENT, ITIL v3 Foundations 2011