Darn.  Sometimes I get in a hurry and miss a step:

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOoAuthors_User_Manual/Getting_Started/Creating_headers_and_footers

On December 19, 2020 at 3:04:34 PM, Keith N. McKenna
(keith.mcke...@comcast.net) wrote:

On Sat, 19 Dec 2020 10:28:35 -0700, David Belina wrote:

> Open Office has a Wiki and I did a web search and found this page that
> has how to do header’s and footers (about the third topic on the page).
>  If your custom header or footer was done in OpenOffice you might be
> able to copy and paste the text but I think other attributes will need
> to be viewed and manually revised.

David, it seems that you neglected to include the link in your reply

Regards
Keith