On Mon, 21 Dec 2020 16:50:20 -0800
Loretta Chardin <bodhi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks so much.  I installed pdf reader, but (I'm not computer savvy).  I
> don't know what to do next,  Please advise step by step.
>
> Thanks again,
> Loretta

A PDF reader is precisely that - a READER, not an Editor.  In your PDF reader
you should select your text, Copy it (Ctrl C - Cmd C on a Mac) and then Paste
it (Ctrl V - Cmd V on Mac) into a blank OpenOffice Writer document.  Then, in
Writer, you can edit it, Save it, and generate (/File /Export as PDF) a fresh
PDF for distribuution.  For future revisions, edit the Writer document.

RoryOF

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>