On 11/01/2021 Eliodoro Miranda wrote:
Can someone explain me how to fill the form to register to the italian forum, or indicate me an adress of someone of the italian forum?

Indeed it looks like there is a bug somewhere.

I tried to register to https://forum.openoffice.org/it/forum/index.php with a test user.

This is what I used:

Firma: Includi la tua versione di OpenOffice e il sistema operativo su cui รจ installata

and here I wrote "OpenOffice 4.1.8 Linux" and I recommend that you do the same; you can change it after registration in case, but this one surely works.

Then I got asked

"Come si chiama il database di Open Office?"

and I obviously answered "Access" and it insisted it was wrong.

I retried three times, and different modules would show up in the question, and the third time it succeeded when, being asked about the text editor, I wrote "Writer" (note it's not Write but Writer).

This might be a caching issue on the forum. So my recommendation is that you try multiple times and always use "Writer" as the answer.

Please, if you try, let us know more details so that we can better investigate the possible bug.

Regards,
  Andrea.