From: Dave Fisher <w...@apache.org>
Subject: Re: Apache for Mac Big Sur?
Date: 2021/01/04 18:28:10
List: users@openoffice.apache.org

Hi -

What fails currently with OpenOffice on BigSur is opening Microsoft Office
Open XML files - docx, xlsx, pptx, and the rest.

A new release 4.1.9 is in the pipeline which has been confirmed by French
user forum members to fix this issue.

The release will take a week to three weeks to go through our volunteer’s
testing. If you are interested in helping test then please join the
developer list at d...@openoffice.apache.org <ma...@openoffice.apache.org>.

Regards,
Dave

Regards,