you can write user defined functions it's very easy. The easiest way is to pass
the value of a cell and then just return a string or whatever you want. I don't
remember what happens when you pass the cell value like that if you are parsing
out text and pulling out a URL property it's probably easier if you have the
address so you can actually pull the cell and then look at properties but I'm
hanging out in the car far from any of my documentation so that would be tricky
to find.

The easiest way to do that is to make sure that the user-defined macro that you
created is embedded in the document in question and then put it in the standard
library so that it's automatically loaded. They're better ways to get around
that but that's absolutely the easiest way to do it.

If you really can't figure it out let me know.

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​