On Mon, 21 Jun 2021 06:41:07 +0000
Tanay Jain <tanayjai...@outlook.com> wrote:

> Respected team,
> I am having problems downloading open office I had open office 4.1.7 which I
> uninstalled in order to download the latest version but as I am downloading
> it is getting installed very slow it took more than half an hour to just
> download 15mb out of 136. I checked my network and it was fine, I tried again
> and again but still it didn’t help. I tried changing mirror but still nothing
> happend. So I request you to help me out.
> thanks

Downloading is a separate step to installation.  Slowness in downloading may be
due to bad internet connectivity or to an overloaded server.  I suggest you try
downloading once again - if you feel that is too slow, Press the "Problems
downloading" button on the Download page and try another server. If that does
not cure the speed problem, your download may be being throttled by your
internet service provider.

When you have the file downloaded, double click on it to install (if Windows).

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>