This really depends upon what functions that you want. For example, the Base, Impress, Math, and Draw functions all use the Writer function for the text that they produce. Writer used Calc for the calculations done in text documents.

   In other words, there are common tasks that are used by the various functions. This part forms the core of the program and is by far most of the complete program. The part for each function needed beyond the core is rather small as in perhaps  5-10 MB.

   The installation folder contains approximately 390 MB. At the larger amount I mentioned, the core consists of at least 350 MB. It is not worth the effort needed to install only one or two functions. Besides, if you really need another function or two to be able to use the one you want to install, then you would have to redo the installation to get them later. It is not really not worth the effort.

Dan