No. There is not. Not dealing with a corporation like Adobe, Microsoft, etc.

There are organizations that provide paid support for OpenOffice. And there
are free/community help offerings.

You can check here to look for support solutions that come closest to
meeting your needs.
https://www.openoffice.org/support/

There is one link on the page above that purports to provide a link to free
Calc lessons.
http://openofficeschool.org/

I do not have any insight into the quality or value of any offerings at the
links provided. Please, explore and find what works best for you.

--
Alan Boba
CISSP, CCENT, ITIL v3 Foundations 2011